Handbuilding / Single Workshop
The workshop is an introduction to the world of pottery. You’ll get to prepare clay & make your own pots.
• Course Details:
Each workshop is 3 hours long in a group. The workshop introduces you to the methods of pottery making starting by Handbuilding method(s).
Hands on clay starts at preparing clay then shaping clay into your desired pots; which could be mug, bowl, plate, candle holder or whatever your imagination can reach!
Duration per session: 3 hrs
*Age: Adults (16+)
*Terms & Conditions apply
*Deposit required for reservation
Methods of payment:
- Cash at the studio
- Online via website
- Online bank transfer
- Vodafone cash to 01000540019
- Shouf application
For inquiries contact us
Terms & conditions:
- Fees are Non-refundable.
The course includes:
- 1 Kg of clay & its firing
- Students are allowed for 1 class cancellation only, otherwise the class would be counted.
- A class can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the class, otherwise the class is counted.
- A deposit should be paid before the course up to 3 days before the course starts.
- Arrival delays are allowed up to 15 minutes only.
- Group classes start by a minimum of 2 students; if less than 2 students, then the class is cancelled automatically.
- Any updates should be announced on Instagram “Fokhara Studio”
- Pottery pieces’ firing depend on the studio’s firing schedule.
- Any cracked, broken, unstable pots will not be fired in the kiln.
- Glazed pots should be cleaned wherever it is in contact with the kiln.
Extra clay can be purchased from the studio and that would require:
- Students to provide a bucket of their own for recycling their excess clay.
- Pots’ firing requires extra charges depending on the size.
- Leave your place clean.
- Washup from clay at designated sink as shown at the studio.
- Store your pots on the designated shelves.
- Uncollected pots for a period more than 1 month would be disposed to save storage place.